Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of the personal data that the data subject provides on the website (urvistahermosainternational.com) will be the company UNIDAD DE REPRODUCCIÓN ASISTIDA, S.L., with registered address at Avenida de Denia, 103, 03015, Alicante.
In order to suitably process your personal data, URVISTAHERMOSA has designated a Data Protection Officer who you can contact to resolve any queries that you may have, through the email address DPO@grupoasisa.com.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At the Vistahermosa Reproduction Unit we can process the personal data we collect from the holder of said data for the following purposes:
- Contact: to manage the data of the data subjects that contact the Vistahermosa Reproduction Unit through forms that URVISTAHERMOSA offers the user. Similarly, the data will be processed in order to manage enquiries put to us over through purposely-dedicated channels on our website.
- Access to “The Patient Web Portal”: to manage your record in “The Patient Web Portal”, and any data that may be subsequently generated through the aforementioned channel, if the aforementioned web portal is added to the URVISTAHERMOSA website with the aim of carrying out the general administration of your account, maintenance, compliance, development, control and management of requests that you make through the Patient Web Portal, and to manage your relationship with URVISTAHERMOSA.
- Advertising our products and services: After obtaining the consent pursuant to the regulations in force on data protection, URVISTAHERMOSA may send you, by postal mail and email, text message or other electronic media, advertising of a general nature and advertising suited to your profile, related to the company’s own services.
- Profiled using external sources: Based on the previously gained consent and the relevant information, URVISTAHERMOSA may create profiles based on information provided by third parties through marketing and technical studies, and statistics and segmenting procedures, which enable the company to tailor its offer of products and services to your characteristics and needs. This acceptance will not involve automatic decision-making.
- Other channels: In the terms provided for in the current regulations, URVISTAHERMOSA may also contact the data subject and collect his or her data through other channels such as by telephone, email, apps owned by URVISTAHERMOSA or social networks. In these cases he or she shall be informed about the purposes for which his or her data is processed and, where applicable, the former shall conveniently obtain his or her consent in each of these channels.
What data do we process and from which sources do we obtain them?
The processed data comes from:
- Data provided by the data subject by filling out forms created for this purpose and from the relationships he or she establishes with URVISTAHERMOSA.
- Data deriving from the service provision: indirectly, when deriving from the service provision itself and from maintaining this activity. This category includes data from browsing the public website or from accessing the Patient Web Portal (if the aforementioned web portal is developed within the URVISTAHERMOSA website.
- Managing, maintaining and developing of the relationship with the patient.
- Data obtained from marketing studies in which the patient has agreed to participate and has given consent for such to be used.
According to the service, the processed data falls into the following types:
- Identifying data (e.g. name, surnames, identity document, postal address, email, phone number).
- Socio-economic data (e.g. economic, financial and insurance data).
- Data on goods and services transactions (e. g. payments for the services carried out).
- Marketing data (e.g. interests as regards products or services).
- Socio-economic data (economic, financial and insurance data).
- Health data.
What legitimation by means of legislation exists for processing your data?
The processing of your “Contact”-related data, and data from accessing the Patient Web Portal (if the web portal is developed in and incorporated into the URVISTAHERMOSA website) and other communication channels available to you, are based on maintaining your request and, where applicable, for the purpose of providing the contractual services.
Similarly, the legal basis for processing your data is in order that URVISTAHERMOSA provides services to the patient.
Advertising and marketing on proprietary products or similar products to those held by the data subject – or in the case of third-party advertising – is sent based on the consent that is required to be requested of the data subject and granted by the same.
To whom are your data disclosed?
The personal data processed by URVISTAHERMOSA for the aforementioned purposes may be disclosed to the following recipients according to the legitimising basis of said disclosure.
By virtue of the foregoing, the following data disclosures aim to ensure the correct development of the relationship with the patient, and to fulfil the legal obligations that must be met to make said disclosures:
- Public Administrations and Bodies
- Professionals (medical and office workers) and institutions that establish a legitimate and necessary interest for the prevention, medical diagnosis, healthcare provision, medical treatments, healthcare service management or monitoring of the clinical process and administrative management.
- Professional civil liability insurance company for the purposes that are strictly necessary in order to process and manage the claims protected by the coverage of the policy that is taken out with the same.
- Companies that own service files with information on financial solvency and creditworthiness of the data subject, in order to be viewed in the legally established cases, and in the event of a breach of his or her financial obligations.
For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data shall be kept during the time established in the regulations on patient autonomy. Once the aforementioned terms have elapsed, the data shall be erased in accordance with the data protection regulation. This will involve it being blocked, and available solely to judges and courts, ombudsmen, the prosecution service or relevant public administrations during the limitation period of the any actions that may occur and, once this period has elapsed, they shall be completely erased.
What are your rights?
All data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether URVISTAHERMOSA is or is not processing personal data that concern him or her.
Similarly, as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, the data subject may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to the data in order for the data subject to be aware of the processing of his or her data carried out by URVISTAHERMOSA.
- Right to request rectification when the data subject considers them to be incorrect and they are being processed by URVISTAHERMOSA.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of his or her data in the cases included in the regulation. In such cases, URVISTAHERMOSA shall keep the data that is subject to limitation for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Similarly, the data subject has the right, at any time, to oppose advertising being sent through electronic media by URVISTAHERMOSA, and to withdraw his or her consent, and such opposition shall not affect the legality of the processing undertaken prior to the granting of the aforementioned consent.
Lastly, the data subject may file a claim with the AEPD (the Spanish Data Protection Authority), especially when he or she has not obtained satisfaction when exercising his or her rights.